New AceClamp® Color Snap®-M Snow Retention System for low-slope, single-ply membrane roofs will be displayed at the IRE March 1st-3rd.
Show information: IRE 2017, Las Vegas, March 1st-3rd. (booth #263)
While existing products for low sloped roofs can require large holes to be cut through the top membrane, removal of insulation down to the substrate and installation of wood blocking. Brackets are then attached to the blocking and additional flashing must be installed, in hopes of providing a leak-proof assembly.
- No cuts, wood blocking, additional flashing or adhesives!
- Secured by fasteners through the membrane & heat welded in place, providing a water-tight seal!
- Installs in a fraction of the time, when compared to all other products in the market.**
- Uses ready-available technology & products
- ColorSnap® insert to match existing roofing material
- Load tested by 3rd party
- Engineering layouts available from AceClamp®
Announcing the easiest snow retention system on the market for membrane roofs.
Color Snap® is the easiest snap together snow retention system on the market. Originally designed specifically for SSMR (standing seam metal roofs), Color Snap®-M is now available for the low-slope, single-ply membrane roof market. When installed in conjunction with the proven technology of the PowerGrip PLUS* product it retains its history of the fastest and easiest snow retention system on the market.