Snow Bracket: 1 Bar
- Our one bar, standard snow system for asphalt shingle roofs can provide adequate protection in areas that have for light snow loads.
- From the ease of assembly to finishing up the job earlier, you’ll see a marked difference in our products.
- Installation to be completed in accordance with the manufacturer’s written specifications and installation instructions.
- The material is Aluminum but can be manufactured in Stainless Steel or Brass.
- Contact AceClamp® for specific product applications, custom layouts, and materials.
Works with these roofing profiles:
Available Colors and Finishes
The slope on my building is 2:12-do I really need snow rails?
The short answer is "yes," especially if you have a walkway, parking area or shrubs directly under the eaves that should be protected from sliding snow and/or ice.
You offer several types of snow rails-how do I know which is best for my building?
Contact our engineering department and we'll recommend the type and provide you with a layout that will position the rails in the optimum locations.
Can you help with a recommendation on a barrel-shaped roof?
Yes, email us with the roof layout and we'll provide a recommendation.
Are your snow rails custom made for each roof or are they stock components in inventory?
Most of our AceClamps and snow retention components are stock products however, we have the machine shop capabilities to make custom parts when necessary.
Request a package quote and a FREE AceClamp sample
For more information about PMC Industries, Inc.’s patents and trademarks, it may be found here: https://www.aceclamp.com/Patent-Notice