Standing Seam Solar Clamps by AceClamp®
Precision engineered standing seam solar clamps by AceClamp® provide confident gripping power.
As a rackless-type hold down, the AceClamp® A2® along with the Solar Kit offers a low-cost alternative to secure PVs (Photo-voltaic Panels) to SSMRs (Standing Seam Metal Roofs). Plus, our unique non-penetrating sliding pin design helps preserve the panel warranty by avoiding the types of damages that can happen from most set screws. Our same AceClamp® can also be used with an L-Foot bracket design for mounting of rail systems used in other types of PV installations.
Our clamps have no set screws to mar the panel finish.. helping you maintain your panel warranty.
Shown above: AceClamp® A2® Solar Mounting Kit with preset height
Designed for Architects. Manufactured for Contractors. Labor Savings for Roofers & Installers!
- AceClamp® Solar-Kit is fully assembled ready to be installed. (No bag of loose bolts, nuts or washers)
- Patented designs allow installation at any point on the seam.
- Easier and faster to install than the competition.
- Can be adjusted even after accessories have been installed.
- Stainless steel serrated top and bottom flanges capture the PV panel and “bond” the panels frame-to-frame (No separate copper ground needed) but available on the A2® AceClamp®.
Get documentation, info & installation instructions