AceClamp® Solar Attachment Kits and Components for Standing Seam Metal Roofing. (SSMR)
The AceClamp® Solar Attachment Kit is the easiest, fastest installing system available
As a rackless-type hold down, the AceClamp® A2® along with the Solar Kit offers a low-cost alternative to secure PVs (Photo-voltaic Panels) to SSMRs (Standing Seam Metal Roofs). Plus, our unique non-pentrating sliding pin design helps preserve the panel warranty! Our same AceClamp® can also be used with an L-Foot bracket design for attachment of rail systems used in other types of PV installations.
Our clamps have no set screws to mar the panel finish.. maintaining the warranty.
Shown above: AceClamp® A2® Solar Attachment Kit with preset height
Designed for Architects. Manufactured for Contractors. Labor Savings for Installers!
- AceClamp® Solar-Kit is fully assembled ready to be installed. (No bag of loose bolts, nuts or washers)
- Patented designs allow installation at any point on the seam.
- Easier and faster to install than the competition.
- Can be adjusted even after accessories have been installed.
- Stainless steel serrated top and bottom flanges capture the PV panel and “bond” the panels frame-to-frame (No separate copper ground needed) but available on the A2® AceClamp®.
Get documentation, info & installation instructions